SCuAnamPolicar

Cu's Reviews

100% Honest Reviews

An amazing prequel to what I'm sure will be an amazing series

A Slow Burn - Tigris Eden

I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.
My copy of this book is an ARC (Advanced Reader Copy) so I cannot speak of any errors I may have or may not have found.

This story follows Annabelle, a southern belle who goes off to New York for decade only to find herself right back home in Georgia, and Jackson the town's resident playboy and perpetual bachelor. Anna's always had a crush on Jackson since they were kids and at the fourth of July celebration, when Jackson sees her fireworks go off, and not from the celebration.
A Slow Burn is an amazing prequel to what I'm sure will be an amazing series. With precise detailing in all the all the right scenes, it's sure to please fans both old and new.
I liked this story. It touches real close to home for me, even though I'm the city girl! I liked the chemistry between Anna and Jackson. I liked the whole small town rumor mill and small controversies.
The storyline flows so beautifully that you can see, hear, and even smell Tigris strived to bring to life.
I look forward to reading more of this series; then again, Tigris has yet to put out a book I haven't liked. Great story Tigris, keep it up girlfriend >~.^<

I give this book 5 of 5 paws.