SCuAnamPolicar

Cu's Reviews

100% Honest Reviews
Obsession and Sacrifice - Tiffany Carmouche

*I received this ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review*

Tiffany does it again in this second installment of The Impostor series.
Once again the reader is thrust effortlessly into Nicole's Story as they follow the road of her recorvery after the events of The Impostor.
This book has a sadder story than book did one, though every so often something will happen, or someone will say something that bring a rare smile to the reader's lips. There was more than instance that brought a lump to my throat.
There will be many many urges to slap the stupid out of Dylan, and at least once or twice that the urge to slap Brad will arise. Though while both men do a few things most people would not approve of, as the reader delves deeper into the story a sense of understanding the reasons behind their actions becomes apparent.
There were a couple of mild errors that I came about, literally two or three very small ones, but my version is an ARC and it's expected.
Obsession and Sacrifice left off on a mild cliffhanger, which seems to be Ms. Carmouche's style, and it's a very well played move. I eagerly await the third installment of this series.
I give this book 5 of 5 paws