SCuAnamPolicar

Cu's Reviews

100% Honest Reviews

okcupid diaries (Confessions From the Game of Online Dating Played in the Windy City) - Eric Parker I honestly shouldn’t even give book that much. It seemed to me Mr. Parker and his friends wrote this book with the sole intention of humiliating and making fun of the people they went on blind dates with. I feel bad for those poor people that had to deal with them and their crap. The topics Mr. Parker and his friends used to make fun of the people they dated via an online dating service most of them signed up for out of boredom, were living situation, financial situation, etc. They went so far as to not only write about their experiences but to place in the book actual text messages, emails, and instant messages, along with transcripted phone conversations. It’s almost as if this vindictive author and his friends went well out of their ways to make everyone who heard these stories feel bad that they “had” to go on dates with these people.
I wouldn’t recommend this book to anyone and in all honestly.. the people that they wrote about should without a doubt file suit. I’m sure while they claimed to have changes the names of the target of their crap they did not nor did they alter the email addresses and screen names. I wonder if they know that if those things aren't actually altered like they claim.. that it's invasion of privacy and a crime.

I would give this book a 0 rating, but since books have to be rated from 1-5..
I give this book 1 of 5 paws