SCuAnamPolicar

Cu's Reviews

100% Honest Reviews

Blind Seduction: Team Red #1

Blind Seduction: Team Red #1 - T.  Hammond *I received this book from the Author in exchange for an Honest Review*

I have to admit, I absolutely love Red! That pup has the greatest mix of sarcasm, intelligence, and puppy attitude EVER!This story is a bit different than most romances given the nature of the main character who just so happens to be blind. The story is told from her PoV so the people, places, things, etc don't have much of a physical description other than what Red or someone else tells her. there is a lot of description for smell, touch, hearing, and tasting though. Especially in the sex scenes. Which to me gave those scenes a more intimate feel. Instead of the description of the sex scenes focusing on the looks of the lovers, it delves deeper to an almost emotional level.
I did spot a few small errors here and there.. I think it was like two and it just a wrong tense of a word. Nothing drastic. It won't impede reading and won't distract very much either.
I particularly liked the military tactics Bas and David use to sabotage each other. Those scenes will give the reader many times of giggles I can assure you.
I'm still trying to figure out how Red can talk, I guess that's a mystery to every one.
I look forward to reading Color Blind which is book 2 in this series to find out what mischief Red can get Teresa, David, and Bas in next.
I give this book 5 of 5 paws