SCuAnamPolicar

Cu's Reviews

100% Honest Reviews
Death Knows My Name - Casse NaRome *I Received this ARC from the Author in exchange for an Honest Review*

I absolutely LOVED this book! Casse has taken things we were taught as children and brought them to life in new ways.
This story is not for everyone. It is bound to piss a few people off with some of its concepts and the way certain characters are portrayed, but those very reasons are why I love this book so much.
Throughout the ARC I only found a sprinkling a very minor errors that I’m sure were dealt with before the book was published.
I love how Casse has lifted most of the weight the heavy topics of this book cover by weaving humor in the form of Mayne St. LeClaire into the tale so the reader will smile a bit more than feel the sting of tears. Make no mistake the reader will feel that sting on more than one occasion.
While Mayne is the heroine of this book, it’s little Anya that stole my heart and actually made me tear up, just another testiment to Casse’s abilities as story teller to have a character that has such a small role as the one Anya have such a large impact on the reader.
I look forward to seeing what other things Mayne and Eric do in future installments of this series.
I give this book 5 of 5 paws.

cusreviews