SCuAnamPolicar

Cu's Reviews

100% Honest Reviews
Asphyxia -- A Smut Saga, Vol. 1 - Gori Suture This was definitely one of the strangest stories I've ever read.
Gori Suture's writing style is akin to Edgar Allen Poe's in many ways, but at the same time it's quite different.
The story is quite longer than most books of either genre this book falls under, but it captivates the mind and for some even the soul.
The reader will fall almost instantly into the goth world as they follow the lives of Jithinia, Nathaniel, Eldridge, and Danielle.
While I'm not a fan of erotica, I found even though there was quite a bit of sex, it was a vital part of the storyline. Without it the story would have seemed empty.
This story is bound to piss off people with the way genesis is interpreted, but then again, perhaps those types wouldn't read this to begin with.
I absolutely loved the interpretations of genesis. It actually made a whole lot more sense then the original version lol.
Among the few alternate bible stories, there is talk of the flow of energies and what they all mean and where they come from. It's almost like a lesson. Gori has done her work to be as accurate and true to the lesson plan as possible.
All in all, this book (as I'm sure the others are) is like the love child of Poe and the Twilight Zone. With it's cryptic styled writing, and strange storyline, it's sure to become a cult classic among the goth world and perhaps other places as well.
For the engaging story and new out look on things, and the fact I only found 1 error in the entire book...
I give this book 5 of 5 paws