SCuAnamPolicar

Cu's Reviews

100% Honest Reviews
Keeper of Reign - Emma Right This was such a unique and exciting read. It seemed those poor children had trouble and disaster waiting for them at every turn!
Keeper of Reign will excite and entice readers of all ages to join the Blaze children and the other keeper heirs as they try to save their home from the the forces of evil.
The evil doers in this book are unlike anything I've ever read before. From beings made of fire, to ones made of mist, even insect like ones, they're all intimidating.
This story will surprise lovers of the genre since it's supposed to be a YA novel. I assure you while it has all the makings of being just for younger readers, the writing style will draw in anyone that reads it.
I did notice a handful of errors here and there. All toward the back of the story (60-80% is when they start) They aren't anything major and they don't impede reading speed or flow.
I look forward to the next book in this series to be released eagerly so I can find out what Jules, Ralston, Bitha, Tst Tst, Tippy, Holdon, and Miranda's next adventure will be.
I give this book 4 of 5 paws.

cusreviews