SCuAnamPolicar

Cu's Reviews

100% Honest Reviews
Kiss Me in Paris (Kiss Me Series) (Volume 1) - Kimberly Kinrade

I really must say. This has to be one of the best romances I've ever read. Not only is very well written (I spotted only two minor errors which were just a missing "s" off a word), the characters are vibrant and alive. This book is written in such a way that it seems so very very real. Each character, even the minor ones are their own entities. They each breathe their own life, each with their own histories and stories just lurking beneath the surface.The story is such an amazing love story, it's almost like a fairy tale.
However, there are serious topics discussed in this work too. Family, sexual preference, relationships, friendships, all spoken in depths in narrations and by the characters. It's love that rules all the a fore mentioned. This story will definitely have the reader on a roller coaster of emotion. There will be tears of sorrow even while laughing over some silly antic involving bubble gum that will quickly turn to anger as the story takes a twist. This is a truly amazing story. I'm not normally a fan of things not paranormal/fantasy, but I AM a fan of this book now.
I give this book 5 of 5 paws and can't wait for the next book in the Kiss Me series.

5paws