SCuAnamPolicar

Cu's Reviews

100% Honest Reviews
Whipped (Hitched) - Karpov Kinrade

***I received this ARC from the Author in exchange for an honest review***

Since this book is an Advanced Reader Copy, I cannot speak of any errors I may have or may not have found.

Vi and Zoe have opened a sex shop named Whipped and Lach is a dancer for the Aussie Posse, who also happens to be the shop's biggest customer. Vi thought the Dom life was for her, until she gets to know Lach.. then wonders if change is really so bad.

While a stand alone in the series, Whipped takes place a bit after Hitched ends. Tate, Kacie, and Sebastian have quite a few cameo appearances, (not near as many as Vi had in Hitched) and we get to know Zoe and Lach.

I enjoyed Whipped, probably a little more than I did Hitched honestly. Whipped was more raw and a bit more realistic in how things went. I found Vi very easy to relate to. Lach was kind of take him or leave him. While his character is believable, there were still some things that seemed off about him, he seemed almost too perfect. That could just be me though. I feel Chad should have made at least a second appearance. I mean with what he said in the brief cameo he had, sub or not, he should have tried a little harder.

Whipped combines erotica and comedy in a way that only Kimberly Kinrade and Dmytry Karpov are capable of pulling off. Just when the reader is getting drawn into all the sex and serious, something funny is said, done, or thought that makes the reader crack a smile, or in my case, snort and giggle at four in the morning lol.

I would recommend this book to anyone who loves light reads with a bit of sex in them.

I absolutely look forward to the next installment of The Red Shoe Memoirs, as well as of course anything else this amazing duo puts out.

I give this book 5 of 5 paws